Peer to Peer Portfolio Review (Nov 2020)
As the year is about to close. And Covid vaccine on the way . We can look forward to a positive 2021 . A new decade will dawn and hopefully a brighter one.
I started my P2P journey very recently and have been actively investing a small amount in Lenden Club . December, I’ll start with Faircent and Frinzy. By July 2021 I plan to expand to multiple site and review it all in Monthly Blog post and share my learning .
Here are few things i have learnt in my initial days :
- Lenden and Faircent and Frinzy all have efficient onboarding mechanism.
- But Lenden assigned account manager respond slower hardly cares for you . Replies late.
- Faircent has been regularly following up for investment. Lets see how the manager responds in future.
- I am exploring investing overseas in 2021 and reading a lot on the process and ways to . Found some Youtube video helpful. Targeting April 2021 to finally start international investing .
My Lenden Portfolio Review
INVESTED: Rs. 10,000 . Through multiple small amounts.
The Portfolio is looking at 12% Return if there is no default.I am expecting at least 1 default. and so my 1st 4-5 month return would 7.5-10%. Averaging around 18% with defaults through the year.
Total no of Investment I have done is 21 . Lend my money to 21 people.
These are just starting Number . 15% return on a whole would be ideal at the end of the year. I plan to invest at least 25k and withdraw it all by March 2021. Just to gauge initially the service level . Than reinvest a bigger amount going forward.
Precautions I am taking :
- Investing generally in above 650 Credit Score .
- Person who has taken loan and repaid.
- Person whose income and Loan interest Ratio allows breathing space for the person.
- Working in a reputed company or a govt company.
As i go forward i’ll increase my understanding of the market . I’ll add to my learnings and share here.
Thank you for reading . Do give feedback so i can improve my writing style .